Alice K. Villar is the owner and President of Affairs Remembered, South Florida’s exclusive wedding and event planning firm.
Born and raised in Miami, Florida from Cuban decent, Mrs. Villar is happily married and the proud mother of Andy and Macy. She has catered to South Florida and International destinations for over 12 years, providing her clients with a true professional service that guarantees peace of mind.
Mrs. Villar is known as a very hardworking and goal oriented individual and strives to exceed her client’s expectations each and every time. Her passion is evident and her experience is beyond compare. Mrs. Villar feels that the knowledge, experience and strong industry knowledge has allowed her endeavors to become an invaluable asset to any event be it small or large.
Mrs. Villar is determined to maintaining her “fashionista side” up to date by attending nationwide seminars, workshops and exclusive bridal shows.
Your complimentary consultation awaits!
Alice was recently featured on the local ABC Affiliate
In order to offer you the best quality and professional service available, we are active and proud members of:
- Certified Wedding Planner and Instructor for the Wedding Planning Institute
- Member of the Cambridge Elite Who’s Who List
- National Association for Wedding Professionals (NAWP)
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide
- National Association of Catering Executives (NACE)
- Association for Wedding Professionals International (AFWPI)
- National Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
- National Association for Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- International Special Events Society (ISES)
- Insured Florida Notary Public
- Our goals are to exceed your expectations, provide 100% satisfaction so you will provide us with an excellent reference and recommend us proudly. We make every effort to maintain excellent customer relations, along with professional and reliable Florida Wedding Coordinator service each time
What is a REAL Wedding Coordinator?
- A REAL wedding coordinator is a professional who has been trained to see to the every need of the bride from the planning process to the last dance
A REAL wedding coordinator interviews the bride and groom thoroughly to acquire a personal connection to their vision and personal taste for their wedding.
- A REAL wedding coordinator will offer vendor choices to the bride based on that information and will set up and attend interviews along with the bride.
- A REAL wedding coordinator will scrutinize contract offers and advise the bride so that she is able to make an informed decision.
- A REAL wedding coordinator will be in touch with the bride and the vendors throughout the planning process and then will be there to oversee the delivery of the contracted services.
- A REAL wedding coordinator will do whatever it takes to make sure the event runs smoothly, whether that means mopping a floor to keep the musicians from being electrocuted in a downpour or climbing under and over a deck to provide additional electrical service to a band whose equipment is blowing fuses during the reception.
- A REAL wedding coordinator knows that it is not all flowers and romance and will not be unable to deal with details that are necessary to create the bride’s vision.
- A REAL wedding coordinator becomes the right hand of the bride throughout the entire engagement period. Today’s bride is busier with continuing education, highly demanding professions and more often than not, a remote family.
“Hi Alice, thank you for everything! It was all perfect on Saturday! We had a great time and we keep hearing how much fun everyone had so thank you, thank you! ”
Annette Capo and Armando Gutierrez Jr. Coral Gables, Florida March 2010
“Alice, thank you for making last night so perfect. You are really great at what you do! Thank you.”
Pauline Ferry and Luis O. Torres. Downtown Miami, March 2010
” …the cake was so beautiful we did not want to cut it…. but when we did WOW it was amazing !!! ”
Kristin Z., Key West, FL.
” Thanks for making the beautiful wedding cake and groom’s cake ”
Liz T. Coral Gables, FL
” Thanks for both cakes you made, they were delicious! I’m very glad I found your company and will be using you again in the future” Rachel M. , Miami, FL.
“Thank you for doing such a wonderful job in our wedding ceremony. I was able to relax and enjoy my day because of you….”
Linda R., Miami Beach
“Our guests were thrilled at how beautiful our wedding turned out, It wouldn’t have been the same without you. Thank you!”
Michael and Tara, Ft. Lauderdale
“I was thrilled when I heard about Affairs Remembered, and was even happier when I met you.
Thank you for all your hard work and your dedication”
Maria Teresa Q., Miami
“I never thought I would be needing a Wedding Coordinator until I starting going crazy with all the things a large wedding entails. That is when you came and saved my life! Thank you for being such a great planner and friend”
Carolina K. South Miami
“Everyone says you are suppose to enjoy the planning stage of your wedding. Without your help, that wouldn’t of been possible.”
Lauren and Thomas, Miami
“just a quick note to say THANKS for MAx’s b/day cake ~not only was it absolutely gorgeous, but it was also delicious.
Many of our friends and family were raving”
Marilyn C. Miami
“Alice, I just wanted to say THANKS A MILLION for meeting with me tonight. You have helped so much in just two days.
I really appreciate it. I am thankful to you for everything including being very caring and patient”.
Arlene R. Miami Lakes, FL
“Hi Alice:-) We just want say thank you once more for making our event such a wonderful success. Everyone loved our wedding and they had an awesome time:-) Because of you, everything turned out to be exactly the way we wanted it to be. It was beautiful, unique and tons of fun. We had blast!!:-) I wish I was attending that wedding instead, I think I would have had even more fun:-) We want to say thank you once again. We think you are the bomb all around:-) and when you’re going to be in palm beach give us a call. We’d love to get together with you again.”
Valerie and Guy, WPB, FL.
Thank you again for being such a pleasure to work with. It’s been really nice getting to know you. You’re definitely the best wedding planner I’ve worked with. I look forward to working with you for Laura and Jeff’s wedding.
K. Garcia, Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, FL
“Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special. We love you and appreciate your efforts. From the service to the attention to detail and the enthusiasm in which you did everything”.
Laurie and Juan Mantelle, Miami, Florida.
“Dear Alice, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We appreciate all your hard work and effort”
Love, Daphne and David Spanos, Coral Gables, Florida
“Alice, Thank you so much for your hard work and professional services.
At the same time you were truly a comfort to us during this stressful time”!
Muchisimas Gracias, Monica Georgiadis, Davie, FL.
This is Mrs. Martinez and I wanted to shoot you a quick e-mail thanking you for the cupcake tree. Not only was it beautiful but good too. Everyone made a comment on how pretty and original it was. Alex and I didn’t get to eat any except for the one bite that we took for a picture but I hear that it was delicious. To the point that half of the top tear was eaten by my uncle and father the day after the wedding. I know what you’re thinking and yes they ate it. I might have to get you to make me another top tear for our 1 year anniversary.
Elizabeth Martinez, North Miami Beach
“You went above and beyond what we expected from you, such as attending meetings with our vendors, meeting us at the links more than once to go over the set up, and being overly helpful and responsive to our phone calls and emails”…
Carlos and Monica Gandia, Key Biscayne, FL
Your excellent organizational skills on the day of the wedding were probably the most important part of your service to us. You were invaluable in making sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to be doing and the everything looked just right. The most important tenet in the service industry is over delivering on your promises and you certainly did that! At first I was hesitant of hiring a full time wedding coordinator but as our wedding day approached, I was very happy to have you on our side. Your experience and knowledge of the industry was invaluable.
Barbie and Albie Ondis, Parrot Jungle Island, Miami, FL
“I have used the services of Alice K. from Affairs Remembered in many occasions. I started working with Alice since 1998 when she coordinated my baby shower at the Rustic Pelican where there were 100+ people. Everyone was so impressed with her superlative work. From that day on, she has done my daughter’s Christening cake, birthday cake (every year) and her First Communion. The most recent occasion was my in-laws 50th Wedding Anniversary. There were 151 guests to be exact. EVERYONE had something positive to say about the affair. I received calls the following day telling me how beautiful & well organized the party was, but most of all how much fun they had. I do have to say, that Alice guided us from choosing the color scheme to creating the invitations, mailing them, choosing the entertainment, flowers, cake, etc… and through out she was holding our hands. The best part of it…. we did not have to do a thing. It is great to walk-in to an event and feel as if YOU are the guest. It was all done precisely and with lots of love. GREAT JOB ALICE!!!!”
Jose & Mabel Peña